A New Year brings fresh beginnings to Harmony. Augusta Fine Homes and STARS Air Ambulance will launch their long-awaited STARS Lottery Home on Thursday, January 14th, 2016. This launch marks the fifth anniversary with STARS Air Ambulance.
This year’s STARS Lottery Home is a Custom Ames 3 bedroom home, boasting over 3000 square feet of luxury living. This house is situated at 27 Prairie Smoke Rise in the newly launched community of Harmony, Rocky View County, Alberta.
Superior Cabinets was proud to work with the amazing team at Augusta Fine Homes for yet another year, providing the cabinetry design, build and installation for the entire home. You don’t want to miss your chance to view this amazing space.
SPECIAL KITCHEN FEATURES:
- Designer kitchen, island, vanities and laundry room designed and supplied by Carrie Hoffman of Superior Cabinets Calgary.
- Upper Kitchen Cabinets: MDF FUSION DORIAN GRAY, MEDICI DOOR STYLE.
- Base Kitchen Cabinets: MDF FUSION GRANVILLE, MEDICI DOOR STYLE.
- SubZero 48”side by side with ice and water dispenser.
- Wolf 36” 5 burner gas cook top, Wolf 30” built in oven & built in microwave.
Superior Cabinets and Augusta Fine Homes have had a long-standing relationship built on delivering the finest quality products their mutual clients. Superior is a proud supply partner to Augusta and is honored to have been part of another Augusta STARS Home Lottery Show Home.
27 Prairie Smoke Rise, Harmony, Springbank Rocky View County, Alberta
Click here for a printable map
SHOW HOME HOURS:
Monday-Thursday: 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Weekends and holidays: Noon to 5:00 p.m
Showhome opens: January 14, 2016
Possession date: TBD