Close Date: January 26, 2018
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Superior Cabinets is one of Western Canada’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of dream kitchens with a long-held and well-earned reputation for fine quality products, outstanding customer service and dedication to employee success. We thrive on creativity, innovation and collaboration to create kitchens designed for life.
Superior Cabinets is currently on the hunt for a full time Digital Marketing Specialist. We’re looking for a creative team member that can serve with all things relating to Graphic Design, Website, Digital Marketing, Social Media and Communications.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Execute creative graphic design artwork to communicate key messages with high visual impact to align with corporate goals
- Graphic design services are required for a large variety of tasks, such as website, social media, advertising, newsletters, brochures, product catalogue, product launch, magazines, showroom displays, signage, promotional videos, corporate communications and corporate brand identity
- Day-to-day website tasks including adding/filling new content and performing edits and enhancements
- Manage and maintain the very active Superior Cabinets online Community including social media channels and online business listings
- Content creation, curation, develop and execute engaging social media content/campaigns across blog and various online communities
- Execute paid digital marketing campaigns on various platforms including Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
- Degree, Diploma or equivalent experience in Graphic Design, Web Design and/or Social Media
- Working knowledge of design applications: Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experienced with Content Management Systems (CMS) open source and/or proprietary, expertise with WordPress is considered an asset
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals (Paid, Owned, Earned, Social Media, Digital and Traditional)
- Experience in managing a busy and very active social community with multiple platforms, expertise with Hootsuite is considered an asset
- Strong corporate and online communication skills including content creation, writing and editing
- Video editing skills and experience with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Photography and videography skills are considered an asset
- Analytical skills and experience with Google Analytics is considered an asset
- Strong computer, file management and organizational skills
- The ability to work in a high-pressure environment as a member of a small team, while also being confident to work independently
- An entrepreneurial spirit, passion for self-driven success, and dedicated to personal and professional growth.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume, cover letter and a portfolio of your work to [email protected], referencing Digital Marketing Specialist in the subject line. For more information, check out our website at www.superiorcabinets.ca, or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
While we appreciate all applications, please note that only those candidates that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.