If you are building a new home, make sure to bring a copy of your house plans when you meet with your Design Professional. Discussing features of your new home will help your Designer understand your design style and ensure proper flow throughout your home. Once your design is complete, we will work with your builder to determine the timing of your cabinets and schedule the installation.
Installation Process Checklists
Here are two checklists to help prepare and keep you on top of the installation process.
- Cabinets delivered.
- Cabinets installed.
- Final measurements for countertops.
- Countertop built on site or installed pre-manufactured.
- Cut outs for sinks, cook-tops & wall ovens.
- You are responsible for supplying the correct template (there is a surcharge for call backs).
- General clean up and final adjustment of doors.
Completion of project by homeowners
- Plumbing fixtures installed by plumbing contractor.
- Light fixtures, appliances and trim installed by electrical contractor.
- Finish coat of paint applied by painting contractor.
- Finish floor installed by flooring contractor.